- Proposing a Major: Choosing a major according to the rules of each department within the respective college.
- Changing a Major: Changing a major according to the rules of each department within the respective college.
Early admission students and students with predetermined majors must propose the major for which they were admitted; Students with predetermined majors or early admission, and transfer students may not change their major.
Dates and Procedure
- Proposing a Major: End of first freshman or second year by department
- Changing a Major: End of second or third year by department
- The academic advisor must sign the major proposal or change form before it is submitted to the attending college.
- Approved according to the department rules for major proposals and changes.
- The results are posted on the [Basic Information-Major] tab on the Ewha Portal Information System's personal information page.